- Convertible Mittens, easy to use on the run! Perfect for outdoor fitness, sports and other activities. Midweight recommended for everyday use and for running below freezing temperatures.
- Recommended use to 25F degrees , tested to work in as low as 15F by runners.
- Fingers opening is single opening, not individual Finger openings,Sizing: please refer to Size Chart Image on Listing.
- Midweight Mittens made with Polartec Power Stretch – Wicking, Breathable, Fast-Drying, Soft inside, Hardface outside, Abrasion resistant, wind resistant and water repellent
- Machine Wash Cold or Warm. Tumble Dry Low or Hang Dry. Do not Bleach. Do not Dry Clean. Do not use Fabric Softener.
Turtle Gloves are made in the USA. Wear on left or right hand. Low-bulk flip-over design with No buttons, magnets or hook & loop. No cumbersome mitten piece to get in the way. Thumb piece naturally folds into place in Fingerless Glove mode Simply curl fingers and flip elastic trim piece over all fingers and thumb together. Fold over or under to adjust length of finger exposure. From fingerless mode; tuck in thumb and slide to wrist, pull up full length for arm warmer or fold twice neatly into cuff or roll as desired . From Fingerless Gloves mode, use similar flipping method to turn back into mittens
Most Turtle-Flip Mittens cover a wide range of hand sizes.
Lightweight & Midweight 'Spring/Fall' and 'Winter'(XS S M/L XL) Sizing: please refer to Size Chart Image on Listing.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.67 x 5.12 x 1.69 inches; 2.15 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : February 9, 2018
- Manufacturer : Turtle Gloves